Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pondering………………..


I often tell myself not to be hasty with my words, actions or deeds. Sound like some martyr don’t I? Well it is not that I manage to do it but there is no harm in trying.
A realization I must say….A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains. But at the same time it is also said that Patience has its limits. Take it too far , and it’s cowardice. Now both the ideologies seem true in their own way. But being patient is definitely a virtue that not too many possess. It definitely eases out things during trying times.
I see people being mean, and it really takes it all out of me, when I try to reason out saying that there is another facet to the person/ thing. But fortunately or unfortunately the point is never driven across. I probably have to either stop being biased ( which I don’t think I am) or maybe try to communicate more effectively and try convincing them.
I believe the post has been very random so far. I apologize for its frivolousness but I could not stop myself from posting whatever little I had to say. I believe it would take me some more time to concretely build up on the same. Help me on that if you can.

4 comments:

varun said...

Likewise, diplomacy is a tool for situations, if u you use it all the time your probably scared of speaking the truth or calling a spade a spade...there are people who are extremely patient with others, those who are on the face all the time, and those who say that "I will be a mirror of what you be to me"....its an individual's choice and each works for different people...I am more of the "I can take all you throw at me with a smile" kind and am trying to be "What you throw at me will hit you back" kind not an easy transition trust me :)

Gayathri said...

interestin! especialy the transition part!

Deborah Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manu Akula said...

The post WAS very random.